Okay, I’m sorry but it HAD to happen.
- 1 batch of pancakes
- Chocolate and Hazelnut Spread aka Homemade Nutella
- 2 banana’s – sliced
- Top pancakes with spread and banana.
- Eat and repeat.
- Healthy Chiquita Banana Pancakes Recipe (chiquitabananas.com)
- The healthy way: Banana Pancakes (sweetsandstyles.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate Banana Pancakes…..Breakfast or Dessert? (thevegandiaries1.wordpress.com)
- Banana Bread Pancakes (gluten free) (instructables.com)
- Healthy Pancakes? Yes, I’m not kidding! (runtodine.wordpress.com)
- Banana Pancakes with PB Sauce (thevegasvegan.com)
12 thoughts on “Chocolate and Banana Pancakes”
You made homemade nutella? And I can copy your recipe? Yay, you don’t know how happy you’ve made me. I’ve spent a considerable amount of my money buying nutella. Btw, those pancakes look scrumptious, seriously!
Of course you can! It is sooo delicious and it will save you a fortune. Not to mention you know exactly what goes into it. Let me know how you go! : )
That looks ridiculously delicious – you wouldn’t need lunch or dinner after that! LOL.
Hahaha that’s true Ev! It’s the kind of thing where you can’t stop at one. They are so tasty!
Oh wow, that looks amazing! Can’t wait to try it! 🙂
They are delicious – let me know how yours turn out!
Will do! 🙂
Yummy! So wish I can do something like this! =)
You’ll have to make it – it so easy!
yum yum 😀
I’d eat this for dessert!! Amazing! Celeste 🙂
It would be perfect for dessert Celesta – or even for dinner! 🙂