I have some exciting news to share with you, I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! The lovely Food Daydreaming nominated me and I couldn’t be anymore humbled by the knowledge that people are enjoying my blog! I am truly honoured to receive the award – YAY!
So, to comply with the awards here are seven random facts about me:
- My favourite colour is red.
- My favourite number is three.
- I love rainy days.
- I drink a lot of tea and coffee and soda water.
- I have two goldfish called Karl Lagerfeld and Boutros Boutros Ghali.
- I LOVE peanut butter.
- I am addicted to playing Monopoly on my phone.
After lots of hard umm-ing and argh-ing here are my nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award, I nominate these following blogs, congratulations!!
- 100 Days of Evelyn
- bite by Michelle
- Buckwheat for your health
- Emily Always Cooks
- JJ Begonia
- Love & Dishes
- Of Pots and Pens
- Sophies Foodie Files
- Spontaneous Tomato
- Sugar and Cinnamon
- The Bonding Tool
- The cake couture
- The Novice Gardener
- The Reformed Junk Food Junkie
- Vittle Monster
And finally, the rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- Share 7 random interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
As always, enjoy!