Fancy an afternoon snack? Try these spicy kale chips – they deliver all the flavour with none of the guilt.
- 1 bunch of curly kale – about 250g
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tsp of dried, ground garlic
- 1 tsp of dried, ground onion
- 1 tsp of moroccan spice mix
- 1/2 tsp of dried red chilli flakes
- Freshly ground sea salt, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Trim centre stems from kale and tear into small bite size pieces.
- Combine olive oil and spices in a large bowl. Add kale leaves and toss to coat in oil mixture. Spread kale out in a single layer on prepared trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, swapping trays half way through cooking time, or until leaves are crisp.
- Serve sprinkled with sea salt.
- Baked Kale Crisps DIY (uggysburtnest.wordpress.com)
- Baked Kale Chips (daily-illuminations.com)
- Kale Chips (mandywrangles.wordpress.com)
- Kale Chips; three ways (rakearl.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Potato and Turmeric Chips and Kale Chips (highonamushroom.com)