Light golden layers of pastry topped with slices of sweet apple and gooey home-style Boysenberry Jam makes this French-style tart a winner!
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 3 tbs of Anathoth Farm Boysenberry Jam
- 2 large Pink Lady apples, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs melted butter
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- Ice cream or custard, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper
- Cut the largest circle possible from the puff pastry sheet
- Evenly spread the jam across the pastry, place the apples, overlapping, on top of the pastry, leaving a slight boarder around the apples to allow the pastry to puff. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden.
- Serve with ice cream or custard.
- Apple Pastry (elleiez.wordpress.com)
- Apple Galette (damndelish.com)
- No Sweat Apple Galette (justapinchofginger.com)
- Pear Galette With Hot Chocolate Sauce (cheesybiscuit.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “Apple and Boysenberry Galette”
Thank you Karinna it was SO delicious and easy to make!
What a beautiful galette!
Thank you Erika! x