Zucchini Slice is a family favourite – a quick bake classic that is packed full of hidden veggies and perfect for fussy eaters.
- 3 zucchinis
- 2 carrots
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of plain flour
- 2/3 cup of grated tasty cheese
- 1 tbs of garlic – crushed
- 1 brown onion – finely diced
- 200g of bacon – finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp of ground oregano
- 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary
- 1 tsp of mixed Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- 1 large tomato – finely sliced
- Mixed green leaves with balsamic dressing – to serve
- Preheat oven to 170C and line a 30x10cm baking dish with baking paper.
- Grate the zucchini’s and carrots into a large mixing bowl and press with paper towel to remove all excess water.
- Add all other ingredients to the mixing bowl, reserving 1/3 cup of grated cheese and use a balloon whisk to mix – this will help to break up any clumps and remove lumps from the flour.
- Pour into lined baking dish, sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/3 cup of grated cheese and arrange slices of tomato on the top of the slice.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until set and the top is golden.
- Serve with mixed green leaves.
- Zucchini fritters (marialivingandlearning.wordpress.com)
- Black Bean Burgers + Crispy Zucchini Fries with Curry Mayo Sauce (silkandspiceblog.wordpress.com)
- Zucchini Lasanga (drinkthepink.wordpress.com)
- Baked Vegetable Fritters : Sores Dogan (cooksoresdogan.wordpress.com)
- Baked Zucchini Chips (annaleciaisawesome.wordpress.com)
- Zucchini Grilled with Parmesan Cheese (peterlawsonbrown1.wordpress.com)
One thought on “Zucchini Slice”
Ι wanted to thank you for this great read!!
I сertainly loved every bit of it. I’ve got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…