Add a Three Berry Cocktail Swizzle to your summer beverages for a delicious and cooling treat. Use lemonade for kids or add some sparkling wine or gin for the big kids.
- 1 packet of Season’s Choice Three Berry Mix
- 1 bottle of lemonade or sparkling wine
- 1 bunch of fresh mint
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Remove the lower leaves from the fresh mint stalks leaving the top leaves intact.
- Make a hole in the centre of each berry using a wooden skewer and carefully tread each berry on to the mint stalk, using the blueberries as the last berry to form a stopper.
- Place in a glass, top with lemonade or wine and an ice cube if desired. Serve.
- On Our Bookshelf: Apothecary Cocktails (okramagazine.org)
- Sparkling Cranberry Lemonade (likeasaturday.com)
- Fancy Ice Cubes: 3 Ways (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)
3 thoughts on “Three Berry Cocktail Swizzles”
Thank you Katherine!
bookmaгked!!, I really like your blog!