Beat the heat with these homemade, nasty-free Fruit Ice Blocks!
- 6 x ¼ cup capacity plastic popsicle moulds
- Note: plastic cups and paddle pop sticks can be as an alternative
- ¼ cup of Barker’s of Geraldine Fruit Syrup (any flavour)
- 1 ½ cups water (at room temperature)
- 9 strawberries – quatered
- 1 kiwi fruit – peeled and cut into slices
- 20 white grapes – halved
- Mix ¼ cup of Barker’s of Geraldine Fruit Syrup with 1 ½ cups water and set aside – ratio can be adjusted to taste.
- Evenly divide chopped, mixed fruit amongst popsicle moulds and carefully top with Barker’s of Geraldine Fruit Syrup mix.
- Place lids of moulds, freeze for four hours or until frozen and serve.