- 1 packet of McCain Superfries Steak Cut
- Chopped flat leaf parsley – to serve
- Aioli – to serve
Ingredients – Bravas Sauce
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1 small brown onion – finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic – crushed
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- 1 tbs of tomato paste
- 2 tsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Cook McCain Superfries Steak Cut as per packet instructions.
- Heat oil in large fry pan over a high heat, reduce heat to medium and add onion and garlic. Fry, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until translucent. Add tomato paste and stir to coat onion and garlic. Add sugar, sweet paprika and chilli powder to the pan and fry for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add tinned tomatoes, stir and allow to reduce, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Remove McCain Superfries Steak Cut from oven, top generously with Bravas sauce and aioli, sprinkle with chopped flat leaf parsley and serve.