- 1 packet of McCain Superfries Shoestring
- 500g of rump steak – cut into strips
- 1 tbs of olive oil
- Hot chilli sauce to serve
- Sour cream to serve
- Finely sliced shallots to serve
- Cook McCain Superfries Shoestring as per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a medium pan over a high heat, reduce heat to medium, add steak strips and cook as desired.
- Remove chips from the oven and evenly divide chips and steak amongst serving plates, scatter with shallots and serve immediately with sour cream and hot chilli sauce.