- 450g of Hokkien Noodles – cooked as per packet instructions
- 2 cups of McCain Pea, Corn and Carrot Mix – cooked as per packet instructions
- 1 red capsicum – cut into long strips
- ¼ red cabbage – cut into long strips
- 3 shallots – sliced into 5mm diagonal rounds
- 1 tbs of peanut oil
- 2 tbs sweet or hot chilli sauce depending on your tastebuds
- 3 tbs of oyster sauce
- 3 tbs of freshly squeezed lime juice
- Toasted sesame seeds and chopped unsalted peanuts – to serve
- Cook Hokkien Noodles according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the whites of the shallots and sauté for 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Add cabbage, and capsicum, cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cabbage has wilted and capsicum has softended.
- Place the McCain Pea, Corn and Carrot Mix, Hokkien Noodles, sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, oyster sauce and vegetable mix to a large mixing bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve topped with the greens of the shallots, toasted sesame seeds and peanuts if desired.
TIP: this is delicious cold and is great for picnics or lunchboxes.
3 thoughts on “Rainbow Noodles”
Yum 😀 Looks so good I could eat hundreds of plates of this 😉
Haha me too Enchanted Book! They are pretty magical
I agree 😀