Prep – 5 minutes
Cook – 20 minutes
- 1 McCain Regular Crust Pizza Base
- 4 tbs of pizza base sauce
- 100g of prosciutto
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 200g buffalo mozzarella
- Optional – marinated whole olives – leave the pips in so they keep their shape while baking!
- Optional – 1 Spanish onion – halved and cut into wedges
- Fresh oregano leaves – to serve
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 200°C and place pizza stones or oven trays in the oven to heat – this will ensure a crispy pizza base!
- Spoon pizza base sauce on to McCain Regular Crust Pizza Base and spread evenly. Top with desired toppings and bake for 15 minutes or until base is crispy and cheese is golden and melted.
- Remove pizza from oven, top with fresh oregano leaves, cut into even slices and serve immediately.
2 thoughts on “Prosciutto Pizza”
Thank you Jennie – glad you enjoyed it 🙂