Carb on carb paired with spicy chorizo, hells yeah.
The potatoes are crispy, while the chorizo has a range of textures, it’s juict with crisp caramel pieces, the perfect combination. The mixture is then stuffed into soft warm tortillas and topped with and a slew of garnishes. It’s one of the simplest and most delicious tacos you can make.
Serves – 4
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cooking Time – 35 minutes
- 1 packet of McCain Traditional Roast Potatoes – cooked as per packet instructions
- 2 chorizos – sliced
- 1 Spanish onion – cut into wedges
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 green chilli – sliced
- 1 red chilli – sliced
- Sour cream, to serve
- Lime, to serve
- Corn or flour tortillas – prepared according to packet instructions
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium-high heat, add sliced chorizo and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chorizo is golden and heated through.
- Remove McCain Traditional Roast Potatoes from oven and halve/quarter them according to size.
- Serve McCain Traditional Roast Potatoes, chorizo, tortillas, onion, coriander, chilli, lime and sour cream immediately on a large chopping board and allow guests to build their own tacos.