It’s your turn to be the Easter Bunny as you create your own delicious, chocolate treats!
Lemon Curd and Raspberry Jam are swirled through the middle of white chocolate eggs to make each Easter treat a fun-filled surprise. With a simple and easy to follow recipe, the little ones will love creating their very own colourful Easter eggs and licking the bowl clean.
- 1 set of Easter Egg moulds
- 1 jar of Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam
- 1 jar of Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd
- 440g of good quality white chocolate – dark chocolate with the raspberry variety is delicious too!
- Break white chocolate into a medium sized microwave-safe mixing bowl, place in microwave for 2 minutes on high, stirring half way through.
- Remove bowl from microwave and stir until chocolate is smooth and lump free.
- Pour a small amount into each mould casing and tilt from side-to-side to ensure the chocolate had coated all sides, leaving the centre empty. Place in the fridge and allow to set for 2 hours.
- In a small mixing bowl mix equal parts melted white chocolate with Anathoth Farm Lemon Curd and in another mix equal parts melted white chocolate with Anathoth Farm Raspberry Jam. Remove moulds from fridge and spoon Anathoth Farm white chocolate mix into the centre of each. Top each mould with plain melted white chocolate and return to fridge overnight or for a minimum of 3 hours to set.
- Remove from fridge and allow to stand for 2 minutes before carefully removing the chocolates from moulds.