- 1 ½ cups of McCain Frozen Peas
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tbs of tahini
- 2 tbs of lemon juice
- ¼ cup of fresh mint – stalks removed
- ½ cup of fresh coriander – stalks removed
- 1 clove of garlic – minced
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet of McCain Beer Batter Chips – Chunky, to serve
- Bring a small pot of salted water to a boil. Add peas and cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
- In food processor or blender, pulse peas, cilantro, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and cumin until smooth, scraping the mixture off the sides of the bowl as needed. Season with salt and pepper and serve with McCain Beer Batter Chips – Chunky, cooked as per pack instructions.