- 3-4 small glass jars with lids
- 250g of cream cheese – room temperature
- 250g of cottage cheese – room temperature
- 400g of red kidney beans – drained
- 1 avocado – diced into small cubes
- 2 cups of McCain Corn Kernels – cooked and cooled
- 1 red onion – finely diced
- 2 medium tomatoes – diced into small cubes
- Green shallots – chopped
- Corn chips to serve
- Combine cream cheese and cottage cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix well to combine.
- Ensure your glass jars are dry and at room temperature then carefully layer with cheese mix, beans, avocado, McCain Corn Kernals, red onion, tomato and sprinkle with shallots.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy!
Tip: if you need to transport your dip to a picnic, BBQ or sporting event simply screw of the lid for spill-free fun!