- 1 cup of McCain Season’s Choice Raspberries
- 1 ¼ cups of mashed banana – about 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of caster sugar
- 2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1/3 cup of buttermilk
- 2 eggs – lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup of light olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts – toasted and roughly chopped
- Icing sugar and extra McCain Season’s Choice Raspberries – to serve
- Preheat a fan forced oven to 160C and grease a standard loaf pan with butter, lining the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang by 4cm.
- Combine the banana, sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Stir in buttermilk, eggs, and oil. Add flour, macadamias and cinnamon and stir to combine. Gently fold through frozen, McCain Season’s Choice Raspberries.
- Spoon into prepared loaf tin, smoothing the top. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes and turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar and topped with additional, thawed, McCain Season’s Choice Raspberries.