- 1 packet of McCain Superfries Steak Cut
- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ tbs of oil
- 6 rashers of bacon – diced into 1cm cubes
- BBQ sauce – to serve
- Chopped chives – to serve
- Lemon cheeks – to serve
- Cook McCain Superfries Steak Cut as per packet instructions.
- Place 1 tbs of oil in a large fry pan and heat over a medium heat. Add the eggs and allow to fry until whites are hard and yolk is still runny. Meanwhile, place 1/2tbs of oil in another large fry pan and heat over a medium heat. Add diced bacon and allow to cook until golden brown and starting to crisp.
- Remove McCain Superfries Steak Cut from the oven and divide amongst four serving plates. Top with BBQ sauce, bacon and 1 egg per serve. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve with lemon cheeks.