This corn is bad-ass. It’s spicy, tangy, cheesy and zesty; and dipping it in the spiked yoghurt makes for a refreshing mouthful. For a delicious twist, whack the corn cobs on a hot BBQ or char-grill plate for a minute or two each side, at the end of step 3.
Serves – 8
Prep – 5 minutes
Cook – 15 minutes
- 1 packet of McCain Super Juicy Corn Cobbettes – approx. 8 cobbettes
- 50g butter
- 4 tbs sweet paprika
- 4 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 limes – quartered
- 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves + full sprigs to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Cook McCain Super Juicy Corn Cobbettes according to packet instructions.
- In a small bowl combine yoghurt and coriander leaves, set aside.
- Combine sweet paprika and Parmesan in a bowl, rub each cobbette with butter, and sprinkle with paprika and Parmesan mixture.
- Place cobbettes onto a serving plate, season with salt and pepper, and top with any remaining paprika and Parmesan mixture. Scatter plate with lime wedges and remaining coriander sprigs. Serve with coriander yoghurt.